Re: Missing periods [again]. Can't solve the problem!

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Missing periods [again]. Can't solve the problem!
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007

"Pablo" <pagg…@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:02C1F59E5A2FE340pagg…@gmail.com...

> I am having the problem of the missing periods
> within the body of my HTML mails.

I already explained how to work around that - switch to base64 instead.

> There is also a post from Remy Lebeau with the following
> code, but I don't fully understand what is it for, and how
> to insert it.

That is Indy's internal code.  You don't use that in your own code.

> I want to emphasize that ONLY PERIODS are missing
> in my e-mails, no other characters.

I've already explained many times why that is happening.

> By the way, the Indy version I'm using is 10.1.5, and it
> is the last one I could find.

That is an old version.

> I have read on some posts that there is 10.1.6 ... but where ??
> Does it exist?

The current development snapshot is indeed 10.1.6, and the download
information has been posted many times before.