Re: Email doesn't correctly formed

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Email doesn't correctly formed
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008

"sunrizer" <sunriz…@ukr.net> wrote in message
news:636467B57846E340sunriz…@ukr.net...

> When I setup my parts of email like in example:
<snip>
> In email they have another order - child-part has  boundary
> of MainPart instead parentpart

Then you are likely not setting up the child parts correctly.  Please show
your actual code.  Also, you did not say which version of Indy 10 you are
actually using.

That in itself tells me you are not setting things up properly, because that
header is missing the required "type" attribute.

> What i doing wrong ?

There is no way to know without seeing your actual code.

If you have not already done so, I suggest you upgrade to the latest Indy
10.2.3 snapshot.  Then you can use the new TIdMessageBuilderHtml class that
was recently added.