Re: Send Page By Email

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Send Page By Email
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008

"Joel" <noo…@nowhere.com> wrote in message
news:9D83A24B7B47E340noo…@nowhere.com...

> Can anyone tell me how I can send an email like Internet
> Explore does when you select "Send Page By Email"?

Internet Explorer copies the page's HTML into the email, changing all of the
references to images and such to their full URLs.  It is the email reader's
responsibility to then display the email in such a way that those resources
can be downloaded dynamically when the email is shown to the user.

> I have tried to copy and past the source content of a
> Web page into an Idmessage.body

How did you copy it?  Did you just highlight the context in the browser
itself, or did you use the "View Source" option first?

> when the email is sent it is not received like a web page.

Then you did not set up the TIdMessage to indicate the message contained
HTML.