Re: Multiple recipients

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Multiple recipients
Posted by:  Ian Munro (i…@gtl.biz)
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008

OK,
    I've found the correct property. I can use the following:

aMessage.Recipients.EMailAddresses := Recipients ;

    The problem I see now is that if I set the "Recipients" string to
contain two addresses, the second one overwrites the first so that I only
send one mail :o( Has the function been fixed in a newer release of the code
? The comments at the top of the unit are dated 2001.

Ian