Re: How to set the Subject and attachment encoding for foriegn languages (Russian)

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: How to set the Subject and attachment encoding for foriegn languages (Russian)
Posted by:  Ian (i…@gtl.biz)
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008

Having played around with this I can see that the correct encoding needs to
be set for all the header items (Recipients, CC, BCC, Subject, From etc). I
have sorted my attachment problem but need to know how to setup the encoding
for the above.

I see that sunrizer had a similar problem but no conclusion has been posted.
Can anyone give me a code snippet or advice on how to correctly setup the
message header when using foreign languages.

Ian