Re: dMessage and FExtraHeaders

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: dMessage and FExtraHeaders
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009

"hm_aapje" <hm_aap…@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:069E7BEF2086E340hm_aap…@hotmail.com...

> Is it possible to add extra headers using FExtraHeaders but
> let them replace headers that already exist?

No.  ExtraHeaders is always appended as-is at the end of the header list,
after the main Headers property have been used.  To modify values, you have
to access the Headers property instead.

> For example, I want to change the To-header, so I add that header
> to FExtraHeaders but that makes the headerlist to have 2 to-headers
> instead of one (the header from FExtraHeaders replacing the old one).

You should be using the Recipients, CcList, and BccList properties for that
instead.

> I think this should be done for every header to avoid doubles.

No, because RFCs allow headers to be doubled.  That is why ExtraHeaders does
not replace anything.

> P.S. are the forums still being used since there is a lot of spam :(

Yes, they are.  Just weed through the spam as best you can.  They are
supposed to be giving me admin rights so I can clean it up.  I'm just
waiting for them to actually do it.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)