SPAM mail problem

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: SPAM mail problem
Posted by:  Walters (amit_walt…@yahoo.co.in)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010

Sir
We are developing our own SMTP Server for this
we are using IdSMTPRelay to send messages from our mail server,but the problem is yahoo (only we have checked with yahoo)  is conceder it as SPAM mail.
We tested with CCMail programme when it sends mail it goes to inbox of same mail account of yahoo and when we send with our programme using IdSMTPRelay it goes to SPAM folder of same mail account of yahoo way.
so for testing
We sand mail from our programme and CCMail programme to our own SMTP server and saved the message I am sending both the message as is only replaced Ipaddress and domain name

Our programme message received by our SMTP server

Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:02:45 +0530
From: "am…@AAAA.org.in" <am…@AAAA.org.in>
To: walte…@AAAA.org.in
Subject: hi
Sender: am…@AAAA.org.in

i am amit walters
..
CCMail message received by our SMTP server
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:57:17 +0530
From: "walte…@AAAA.org.in" <walte…@AAAA.org.in>
To: am…@AAAA.org.in
Subject: mail from administrator