Re: How to use OnFailedRecipient?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: How to use OnFailedRecipient?
Posted by:  Remy Lebeau \(Indy Team\) (re…@lebeausoftware.org)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010

"Louis Valmeras" <valmlou…@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:7C8C2EEEA6C9E340valmlou…@hotmail.com...

> I don't get any exception from SMTP2. It seems that it sends
> emails to my email address when there's an invalid email address.
> But I don't get any email.

Then the problem is likely on your email server's end.  If TIdSMTP does not
raise an exception during sending, then it has successfully given an email
to the server for delivery, and it is now the server's responsibility to
either delivery it.  If it cannot, then it will send an error report to the
email address you specified as the email's from/sender value.

> Where's the problem?

There is not enough information to diagnose that.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)