Re: TIdSMTP & TIdMessage - Problems with them

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: TIdSMTP & TIdMessage - Problems with them
Posted by:  Remy Lebeau \(Indy Team\) (re…@lebeausoftware.org)
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011

"Mark Moss" <markemo…@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:A1F66FE67DDCE340markemo…@comcast.net...

>        If I attache any number of files and send it, it arrives says it
> has attachments but the message does not display and the attachments
> cannot be seen or saved.

That usually suggests that you are not filling in the TIdMessage object
correctly.

>  This is how I do the attachments

What does the rest of your code look like that fills in the TIdMessage?

>    MailMessage.Body.Text                          := Global_MailBody;

If you have attachments, you should not use the Body property.  Place the
text into a TIdText object within the MessageParts collection instead.  Make
sure of Indy's TIdMessageBuilder... classes to help you fill TIdMessage
correctly.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)